jueves, 28 de noviembre de 2013

The Offspring

Hello~ I'm going to talk about The Offspring.


The Offspring is a Punk, Hardocre Punk, Ska Punk music group. The Offspring was created in 1984 in California. They have signed by many recordings, but the first was Black Labels Records. The integrants of The Offspring, nowadays, are Dexter Holland, Greg K, Noodles, and Pete Parada.


>Dexter

>Greg

>Noodles

>Pete


My opinion of The Offspring:

I started listening to this group since I was10 years old, and this is the group I used to listen always. I love their songs and I really recommend everyone to listen them. For me, the best songs that they made are 'You're gonna go far, kid' and 'Pretty fly for a white guy'. Dexter's voice is so good and I really love it. 


Now I will add some links~


'You're gonna go far, kid':


'Pretty fly for a white guy':


'Hit that':







3 comentarios:

  1. Awesome band! The songs you mention are good...but I consider self esteem no doubt my number 1!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hahaha thanks Marc~ Yeah, i'ts right this song is really good, but my prefs are these. I didn't know that you like this group too.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Big fan! Still remember buying their album Americana, with the kid and the huge insect...

    ResponderEliminar