miércoles, 27 de noviembre de 2013

Interview to Juanma

Today I'll make an interview to my friend Juanma. He's a electric guitarrist. He does it very well.


Sara: Juaaanmi~ How are you?
Juanma: Hi Sara! Fine, and you?

Sara:Fine thanks! The interview is going to start. Are you ready?
Juanma: I think I'm ready. I'm scared of your questions.

Sara: It's nothing. To start, how long did you start to play the electric guitar?
Juanma: I started at the age of twelve.

Sara: Wow. Which type of music do you like?
Juanma: I started listening Jonas Brothers..*I laugh* No, please, don't laugh. After this, I started to listen Death Metal, Metal Core, Screamo, this type of music.

Sara: Which are you references?
Juanma: I have two, Buckerhead and Guthrie Govan. But, Synyster Gates is good too.

Sara: I love them, too. Would you like to do a professional guitarrist career?
Juanma: If I had an opportunity, I'll try it.

Sara: Your first cover was..?
Juanma: The first song I covered was Smoke on the Water by Deep Purple and Dead Flowers by The Beatles.

Sara: Thanks for answering my questions Juanma~
Juanma:  It's nothing. See you soon~

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario