viernes, 15 de noviembre de 2013

Evanescence

Hello~ Today I'll talk about one of my favourite metal gothic bands.



Evanescence is a group that was formed in United States in 1995 by Amy lee (the singer) and Ben Moody. After that, the other components had joined into the group.
They started they carrer with the album 'Origin' later 'Fallen'. In 2004 they made 'Anywhere but home', in 2006 'The open door' and the last in 2011 called 'Evanescence'.


The integrants (nowadays):

My Opinion:
Evanescence is a very good group and how I said before, It's one of my favourite groups. Amy Lee's voice is so beautiful and powerfull, I really liek it. The lyrics of every song that made Evanescens are really deep, and they are 'dark'. Evanescence sometimes is compared with Whithin Tempation or Linkin Park, but they are diferents styles. I have to add that Evanescence's albums are awesome and I recommend their.

Some songs that I really like~

My immortal:


Going Under:


My heart is broken:


Tourniquet:






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario