viernes, 29 de noviembre de 2013

Interview to Daniel

Today I'll interview Den (Daniel's aka by me). He's a friend that I met in a music shop in Barcelona.

Sara: Hi Den! Which type of music do you like?
Den: Hi Sara~ I like all the genres, but my favourite is rap.

Sara: Oh. Which is your favourite rap singer/group?
Den: Omh, I've got a lot. My favourite rap female singer is Shuly, but male singers are Nach, Eminem, 50 cent..

Sara: They're good. Which songs do you like?
Den: I like 'Rap misil' by Shuly, 'El idioma de los dioses' and 'Verbo' by Nach, 'Whitout me' and 'We made you' by Eminem.. But I like so many songs.

Sara: Did you ever sing rap?
Den: Yes! With my friends we have got a group called Fearmen, but we have'nt got any rough cut.

Sara: If you make a rough cut, Could we listen it?
Den: Yeah, we probably upload in Youtube and if we triumph we'll think about something bigger than Youtube.

Sara: Den, have you got any aka in the rap's world?
Den: Yes, it's Frost.

Sara: Why Frost?
Den: Hahaha It's because when we started to improvise some lyrics with a backing I started to sing very cold (because of the embarrasment). And when Dave (David) begans to call me Frost, all my friends started to call me with this Aka.

Sara: Well Frost, this is all. We will wait for your songs. Thanks for all. See you soon~
Den: It's nothing. See ya~



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario