jueves, 5 de diciembre de 2013

One Direction

Hello~ Today I'll talk about One Direction (1D) SPECIALY FOR RAQUEL.



One Direction is a pop english and irish boy-band formed in 2010 by Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik, Niall Horan and Louis Tomlinson. The first song that they made was 'What Makes you Beautiful' in 2011. 

Integrants:














My opinion of One Direction:

Well, I don't like this group but I've to say that some songs are good. They sing acceptably, but I can't distinguish between them. They have the same voice. It's amazing how they started in 'The X factor' and nowadays they are known in all around the world. They have a lot of fans, but I think they are overloved, like Justin Bieber. I think that they have a lot of fans because of their appearance instead of their music. They'll be more famous every year, and after that, they'll separate (like some boy bands like Jonas Brothers).





1 comentario:

  1. I really like this group! They are fantastic singers! Thank you for you input. See you my friend!!!

    ResponderEliminar